X-Curtains (model XCURTAIN)
Shielding's X-Curtains are manufactured specific to the needs of our customer's exclusive cabinet x-ray system engineering, color and protection (Pb equivalency) level requirements.
- Standard X-Curtain (Model XCURTAIN) features durable dual sided PVC vinyl outer covering impregnated with leaded vinyl.
- Shielding's Specialty Curtain (Model XCURTAIN/SC) features low coefficient outer covering with mesh scrim reinforcer impregnated with leaded vinyl making this product preferable to applications that are processing lighter weight items (i.e. purses, wallets, jackets, etc.).
- To find information about your Fit&Sizing
- To view your fabric choices: Fabrics
- To view: Apron Care & Guidelines
- To read the: Shielding Product Guarantee
- Lead Equivalencies: 0.25mm, 0.35mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm and 1.0mm depending on level of protection and type of X-Curtain. Alternate equivalencies may be manufactured, but require a minimum.
- Outer covering: Model XCURTAIN available in black, charcoal, gray or beige. Model SCURTAIN/SC in black only.
- Dimensions: Available in sheet size 48" x 96" (121.9cm x 243.8cm) or custom die cut to your engineering specifications.