CT Breast Shield (model CT-BS)
- CT Breast Shields offer up to a 57% reduction of radiation exposure during CT scan without significant changes in image quality, including artifacts and beam hardening effects.
- Shield consists of a thin (1mm) piece of bismuth impregnated synthetic rubber covering that mounts firmly on an offset quarter inch foam base.
- Designed for multiple uses.
- Additional foam offsets available.
- Available in Adult and Pediatric sizes.
||1 Year Old
||5 Year Old
||10 Year Old